The Scheduling grid is where users organize playlists into time slots so their content can play on their displays.
IMPORTANT: Scheduled playlists cannot be used in a template zone and a playlist assigned to a template zone cannot be scheduled. If you see an error when attempting to schedule a playlist, it means it’s used in one or more templates.
- The colored bands you see above are individual time slots.
- Time slots can be organized sequentially and multiple time slots can overlap.
- A maximum of 10 time slots can be overlapped on any day.
- Time slots are created when we drag over playlists from the upper pane of the Playlist window.
- The thin red line represents the current time.
- The current day is shaded gray.
- The Scheduling grid is based on a 7 day calendar.
- Users can navigate forwards and backwards using the week, month and year fields above the grid.
- To return, click the “Current Week” button.